Incredible things are happening among PC hardware manufacturers in 2019. Enthusiasts and tech reviewers have been waiting for performance miracle from AMD, especially since Ryzen 3000 series 7nm FinFet based processors were announced at Computex this year. Lisa Su (CEO of AMD) strongly reiterated that 3rd Generation Matisse CPUs will compete against Intel’s flagships like i9-9900K and i9-9980XE in terms of single-threaded as well as multithreaded workloads. Honoring AMD’s 50 years Anniversary, the current team of CPU and GPU engineers is attempting to make a big swing in the performance environment to grab a bigger market share from Intel.
Also Read Our Best Pick Lists
At a time of writing, a few hours ago Amazon has listed amazing AMD products with unique packaging design. Full specifications also revealed for each processor. Additionally, Ryzen APU duo with Vega graphics which are still based on 12nm FinFet technology listed too. Here is the list in order:
- Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core 24 Thread 70MB Game Cache 4.6GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Prism Cooler)
- Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core 16 Thread 36MB Game Cache 4.5GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Prism Cooler)
- Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core 16 Thread 36MB Game Cache 4.4GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Prism Cooler)
- Ryzen 5 3600X 6 Core 12 Thread 35MB Game Cache up to 4.4GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Spire Cooler)
- Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Thread 35MB Game Cache up to 4.2GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Stealth Cooler)
- Ryzen 5 3400G Vega 11 Graphics 4 Core 8 Thread 6MB Game Cache up to 4.2GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Spire Cooler)
- Ryzen 3 3200G Vega 8 Graphics 4 Core 6MB Game Cache up to 4.0GHz Boost clock speed (Wraith Stealth Cooler)
You might be in a hurry to get your hands on this CPUs earlier because the fresh stock can finish soon right after release. Surely, newly produced AMD processors will be the Greatest Hit in computer hardware history.
Finance and Tech Contributor