Raptoreum mining exploded to super nova levels after miner enthusiasts lay their eyes on it’s unique security and scalability features in mining and transaction process. Of course, high demand for Ryzen 9 5000/3000 processors also soared to new highs also affected PC hardware pricing. Let’s hop into best mining settings for Ryzen 9 5900X to save power and get more Raptoreum hashrate.
Tech enthusiast Dizzy Mining has already tested Ryzen 9 5900X in Ghostrider algorithm used by Raptoreum mining. However, Dizzy Mining hadn’t applied OC settings via BIOS settings thus mining Raptoreum might get inefficient. Therefore, saving electricity without compromising Ryzen 9 5900X hashrate performance. Follow these best settings for Raptoreum mining if you choose Ryzen 9 5900X:
- AMD PBO (Precision Boost Overdrive) must be Disabled (All cores run at simultaneous speed)
- Switch On When Power Loss is Enabled (AutoStart once electricity loss)
- AMD Eco Mode must be Disabled (for steady performance)
- All Core Frequency is Set at 3800MHz (Solid Hashrate Delivery)
- Core Voltage has to be at 1.00000 (Effective 95W Power Consumption)
- Disable XMP 2.0 RAM OC (Memory OC doesn’t affect on mining much)
- Fully tune the CPU once after applying OC settings (“tune-full”: true)
Editor in Chief.
Living in the era of dynamic tech change Alex decided to stay tuned in changes that make any person find comfort and adapt to new devices. Furthermore, gaming became his passion for spending leisure time with his close ones. Although, he has a degree in Business Administration (majoring in Finance) writing for technology and as well as finance has been one of the precious aspects of his life