Best CPU mining settings for Ryzen 9 5950X Raptoreum coin mining are revealed by prominent and trusted reviewers online. There are three famous tech enthusiasts that are Rabid Mining, Son of a Tech and ChumpChangeXD YT channels. Basically, they went through loads of experience in GPU and CPU mining as well.
From careful research, Own Snap team concluded that Ryzen 9 5950X is the fastest Raptoreum CPU in current desktop DIY market. Large L3 cache of Ryzen 9 5950X provides a big advantage for AMD to grab more CPU market share against Intel.
So the best settings for Ryzen 9 5950X in Raptoreum mining:
- AMD PBO is Disabled (In order to give way for other cores to run equally)
- Turn On When Power Loss is Enabled (In a case if electricity comes back)
- AMD Eco Mode is Disabled (Stable Hashrate)
- All Core Frequency is Set at 3800MHz (Stable Power Setting)
- Core Voltage is set at 1.10000 (Great Power Efficiency)
- Don’t Enable XMP 2.0 RAM OC (Memory doesn’t impact on mining much)
- Fully tune the CPU once after applying OC settings (“tune-full”: true)
Editor in Chief.
Living in the era of dynamic tech change Alex decided to stay tuned in changes that make any person find comfort and adapt to new devices. Furthermore, gaming became his passion for spending leisure time with his close ones. Although, he has a degree in Business Administration (majoring in Finance) writing for technology and as well as finance has been one of the precious aspects of his life