A diverse tech company Cyberlux (OTC: CYBL) has been low profile and kept its shares as penny as Shiba Inu holders could afford. Yesterday, a turning point just happened to the stock when Cyberlux announced positive financial results for the year ended in December 2021.
- For three months of last year, the revenue reached $5.49 million, a great 244% change from $2.25 for the Q4 ended September 30, 2021.
- On a year-over-year basis, the revenue has increased to $8.11 million.
- There was no net income due to lockdown in 2020, therefore net income for 2021 rose by $1.90 million.
- From 2020 to 2021 total assets grew from $0.079 million to $9.3 million.
- Liabilities decreased by 22% on a year-over-year basis from $5.5 million to $4.3 million.
Looking at the financial reports for 2021 any potential investor will start investing at least $100 a week to see what happens next months. Its $0.0180 value may lose two more zeros soon.