SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 24, 2019 – Shares of Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) declined -2.68% to $28.37. The stock traded total volume of 2.194M shares higher than the average volume of 1.29M shares.
Healthcare Trust of America Inc. (HTA) reported that it had funds from operations of $83.10M, or 40 cents per share, in the period.
First Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Net Income Attributable to Common Stockholders increased $3.60M, to $13.40M, contrast to Q1 2018. Earnings per diluted share increased $0.01, to $0.06 per diluted share, contrast to Q1 2018.
- Funds from Operations (“FFO”), as defined by the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (“NAREIT”), were $82.90M, or $0.40 per diluted share, for Q1 2019. Because of the adoption of Topic 842, initial direct costs are now stated in general and administrative expenses. For Q1 2018, we capitalized about $1.30M of initial direct costs.
- Normalized FFO was $83.10M, or $0.40 per diluted share, for Q1 2019.
- Normalized Funds Available for Distribution (“FAD”) was $73.20M for Q1 2019.
- Same-Property Cash Net Operating Income (“NOI”) increased $3.00M, or 2.7%, to $112.40M, contrast to Q1 2018.
HTA has the market capitalization of $5.98B and its EPS growth ratio for the past five years was 36.90%. The return on assets ratio of the Company was 3.50% while its return on investment ratio stands at 2.60%. Price to sales ratio was 8.67 while 99.80% of the stock was owned by institutional investors.
Also, Read Our Best Pick Lists: Best Graphics Card 2019 Best RAM (Memory) Best Motherboard 2019-2020 Top 5 Internal SSDs Best Ryzen Laptops Best Processors 2019-2020
Finance and Tech Contributor