How To Earn PolkaBridge (PBR) Token?

PolkaBridge is a decentralized multi-functional platform that has the product PolkaBridge DEX, which allows users to exchange tokens for others without any organization. PBR’s price falls after reaching a record price. To date, the worth has dropped 11.6% to $ 0.736. In 24 hours, the highest price is $ 0.861, while the lowest is $ 0.712. According to CoinGeckо, it has a circulating supply of 36 Million PBR tokens and a total supply of 84.9 Million.

PolkaBridge (PBR) - Price, Chart, Info | CryptoSlatePolkabridge was created to solve the problems that arise when using other blockchains. It’s going to launch Lending, Launchpad, Predict, and more to improve the ecosystem. You can earn PBR tokens while you sleep thanks to deflationary farming. How does this happen? Each transaction is charged a commission of 0.5% of the transfer amount. 90% of the accumulated amount from the commission is sent to farmers, and the remaining 10% is burned.