No one could imagine Solar Integrated Roofing (OTC: SIRC) reporting colossal positive changes in 2021 financial results. This is why SIRC pops 10% today on a huge two million volume. Experienced tech-loving investors may start jumping onto the SIRC bandwagon soon.
SIRC stock could enter a positive earnings area in 2023
By looking at 2021 audited financial results we witness several key successful elements,
- For 2021 the revenue rose 388% to $84.2 million compared to $17.3 million revenue in 2020.
- SIRC achieved fantastic results in net income for 2021 which jumped to $19.9 million or $0.05 per share as compared to a net loss of $7.7 million or $(0.05) per share in 2020.
Besides good financial results for 2021, the company has made several key achievements in 2022.
- 17 Georgia high schools accepted SIRC’s services and solutions in getting solar roofs and autonomous renewable energy resources. They are ready to pay $45 million
- A 20,000-acre farm near Kingman, Arizona has made a lease agreement with SIRC to build and run a $36 million microgrid project.
- SIRC becomes a partner for the Founders of RxSeedCoin, crypto traded in Stellar Exchange, to fund solar projects via digital solutions.
We should take note that SIRC seems fully ready to trade publicly and show good financial results in 2022 and the next years.